Job Description for KEY HOLDER/SHIFT LEADER at Cash’s Cleaners:
Objective: To ensure excellent customer service and assist with the garment handling before and after the garments are cleaned and pressed.
Hours: Part/ Full time (20 hours up to 40 hours). Flexible. Monday through Saturday, closed on Sunday’s and holidays. Store hours are 7:30 AM to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday
● Assist store managers in daily production as needed
● Run the store during managers absence
● Be able to open and close the store independently
● Responsible for making the best first impression possible when a customer comes through the door, by promptly greeting the customer and provide professional friendly service.
● Dress code: arrive at work on time and clean, appropriately dressed and with the mind-set that the customer’s needs are a priority (no t shirts, tank tops, sweatpants, or open toed shoes)
● Be able to stand on your feet for hours at a time
● Satisfy customer needs, answer questions
● Handle drop-off and pickup of clothing and household items
● Create invoices/tickets for incoming orders
● Tag incoming garments, separate by laundry & dry clean, load large bags of garments (up to 50 pounds) in delivery vehicle
● Assemble the orders once cleaning is finished
● Clean work area as needed
● Help customers mark clothes for alterations (Example: using safety pins on pant cuffs)
● Accurately track incoming orders, along with special instructions
● Make change and process credit card payments correctly and accurately
● Tags must be attached to incoming garments with a correlating ticket given to the customer.